A MAN whose wife and two children died on MH370 has claimed the plane was shot down by a foreign government.
Ghyslain Wattrelos, 55, alleges the Malaysia Airlines flight was brought down in order to kill someone on board.
The French engineer and business executive lost his wife Laurence, 51, son Hadrien, 17, and 13-year-old daughter Ambre, 13, when the plane vanished on March 8, 2014.
The Boeing 777 aircraft was on route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 passengers and crew on board when contact was lost and its disappearance remains the greatest unsolved aviation mystery.
Mr Wattrelos flew to Beijing to meet his wife, son and daughter but he stepped off the plane from Paris was met French diplomats who told him MH370 was missing.
“They know exactly what happened. Somebody has decided to kill my family, maybe it’s for a good reason. Is it to avoid another 9/11?,” he told the Mirror.
"It’s a dirty, dirty case. There is a cover-up. The plane was shot down. There was something and someone on this plane that should not arrive in Beijing, but I don’t know why yet."
Mr Wattrelos said he is working “every day, every week” to in a bid to get answers for his surviving son, Alex, who is now 26, but admits "I will never have the proof”.
“People are talking to me and telling me things, but the problem is the proof,” he said.
"The only thing we know, it’s a big lie. They have been lying to us for years and years and years. It is a manipulation.”
MH370 – WHAT HAPPENED?
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 took off from Kuala Lumpur and was heading to Beijing with 239 people on board.
Passengers included Chinese calligraphers, a couple on their way home to their young sons after a long-delayed honeymoon and a construction worker who hadn't been home in a year.
But at 12.14am on March 8, 2014, Malaysia Airlines lost contact with MH370 close to Phuket island in the Strait of Malacca.
Before that, Malaysian authorities believe the last words heard from the plane, from either the pilot or co-pilot, was "Good night Malaysian three seven zero".
Satellite "pings" from the aircraft suggest it continued flying for around seven hours when the fuel would have run out.
Experts have calculated the most likely crash site around 1,000 miles west of Perth, Australia.
But a huge search of the seabed failed to find any wreckage – and there are a number of alternative theories as to its fate.
A wide variety of explanations have been put forward for what happened to MH370 ranging including that it was murder-suicide by Captain Zaharie Amhad Shah.
A search for crash site of the aircraft has focused on large area of the Indian Ocean off Western Australia.
Mr Wattrelos said he “cannot accept” that the plane has disappeared .
"This plane has not disappeared, it is not a mystery, so please tell us what happened,” he said.
“We all need to know what happened. We are all taking planes every day.”
Two formal investigations led by Australia and Malaysia have so far failed to uncover what happened on the flight.
Official efforts to recover the black box ended in 2018, though independent researchers have been relentless in their pursuit of the crash site.
Source: Read Full Article