STRICTLY Come Dancing's Maisie Smith will do a sizzling salsa this week as she looks to bounce back from her dance-off scare.
The EastEnders actress, 19, faced off with singer Max George in the bottom two on Sunday night and narrowly made it through to week 5.
She and Gorka Marquez will now perform a routine to Better When I’m Dancing by Meghan Trainor.
While last week's leader Clara Amfo will samba to That’s The Way (I Like It) by KC And The Sunshine Band.
Fans were outraged when Maisie landed in the bottom two – with Maxbeing sent home.
The star failed to secure enough votes after her impressive doll-themed routine.
Strictly week 5 routines
- Caroline & Johannes: Cha Cha to ‘Rescue Me’ by Fontella Bass
- Clara & Aljaz: Samba to ‘That’s The Way (I Like It)’ by KC And The Sunshine Band
- Maisie & Gorka: Salsa to ‘Better When I’m Dancing’ by Meghan Trainor
- Ranvir & Giovanni: Argentine Tango to ‘When Doves Cry’ by Prince
- Bill & Oti: American Smooth to ‘I’ve Got You Under My Skin’ by Frank Sinatra
- HRVY & Janette: Tango to ‘Golden’ by Harry Styles
- Jamie & Karen: Couple’s Choice to ‘Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)’ by C+C Music Factory
- JJ & Amy: Quickstep to ‘For Once In My Life’ by Stevie Wonder
Viewers at home were furious that she'd been vulnerable in the first place.
Taking to Twitter, one fan wrote: "Can't believe Maisie is in the bottom two!"
Another agreed: "I’m not Maisie’s biggest fan personally but no way do her and Gorka deserve to be in the dance off!"
A third said: "Shocked @maisie_smith_ is in the dance off"
The judges were accused of undermarking the EastEnders star after three of her competitors got their first 10s of the series.
Shirley Ballas shocked when she awarded HRVY with full marks, which she went on to dish out to Clara Amfo and Bill Bailey.
Stand-in judge Anton Du Beke also gave Clara a 10 – shooting her to the top of the leader-board this week.
Meanwhile, host Claudia Winkleman was forced to apologise after Max swore during the live show.
Max, 32, appeared to forget where he was after he completed his impressive American Smooth as he shouted "f***ing get in!" while he and Dianne held their final pose.
Elsewhere, Strictly fans were stunned when Prince Harry made an appearance in the show – cheekily poking fun at his pal JJ Chalmers.
And Ranvir Singh and her professional partner Giovanni Pernice fuelled romance rumours as Shirley praised their "flirting and chemistry".
Source: Read Full Article