These are the brands that are owned by your favourite celebrities

It’s no secret that many brands often use reality stars to promote their lines to success.

However, some celebrities have built brands of their own.

Everyone from Lydia Bright to Rosie Fortescue have jumped on the bandwagon and launched their own fashion labels.

We’ve seen children’s clothing, pram lines, jewellery ranges and all inclusive swimwear collections launch over the years.

Here we take a look at the celebrities who are bossing it with their own fashion labels.

Sam Faiers and Charlotte Crosby support Jacqueline Jossa’s new fashion collection as they pose in favourite looks

On the plus side: Fashion Director Rivkie Baum gives you the lowdown on plus size summer fashion for under £40

Named after her little one, My Nelly is of course owned by Billie Faiers and is stocked on the family’s boutique website Minnes-boutique.co.uk.

The range is full of uplifting slogan tee’s and jumpers for women and kids.

We love this white ‘The best is yet to come’ sweatshirt.

Sweatshirt £30 My Nelly at Minnies Boutique

Former Love Islander Montana Brown is behind the brand Swim Society, a swimwear collection full of bikinis and swimsuits to suit every size.

Stocked on ASOS and Skinny Dip, the brand promises not to retouch any of their photos which we love.

Swimsuit £30 Swim Society

Geordie Shore’s Chloe Ferry has launched her own swimwear brand full of cut out and leopard print pieces, this one isn’t for the faint hearted.

You can pick up fashion forward swimsuits, bikini’s and soon to launch lingerie from her website Ferrybody.com

Swimsuit £35 Ferrybody.com

Maya Jama is the name behind the unisex Cling Cling merchandise, the range consists of two slogan t-shirts and a hoodie.

The presenter currently is donating 30% of profits to Sister Uncut and the other 70% to Black Lives Matter, bravo Maya.

Hoodie £30 Cling Cling

Who wouldn’t want to start a clothing line with their bestie?

Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne Pinnock started her own swimwear brand In ‘A’ Seashell with one of her closest pals which serves up swimwear to promote self love and body confidence.

You go girl!

Bikini top £34.99 In ‘A’ Seashell

Bikini briefs £29.99 In ‘A’ Seashell

We obviously had to include the fabulous Gemma Collins.

She opened up her plus size fashion boutique back in 2013 when she was appearing in The Only Way Is Essex and the store is still going strong.

Shop the trend led dresses, tops, trousers and much more in sizes 16-26.

Dress £40 Gemma Collins Boutique

New mum Lydia Bright opened up her brand Bella Sorella a year after first appearing on The Only Way Is Essex with her sister Georgia May.

The fashion brand has since won a Drapers award, opened up endless pop up shops all over the country and now even ship to Australia.

You can find anything from cute playsuits to cosy knits all at a very affordable price.

Dress £45 Bella Sorella

Love Islander Georgia Harrison has an activewear brand GHX Style which promises figure hugging, bum flattering and non see through sports wear which suits all shapes at an affordable price.

We love this black and yellow co-ord from the brand modelled by the star herself.

Co-ord £60 GHX Style

Remember Kimberley Garner from Made In Chelsea?

She now has a super successful swimwear line all modelled by herself.

Blue swimsuit £140 Kimberley Garner London

Another former Made In Chelsea star, Rosie Fortescue created her own Jewellery line which we saw a lot of on the show called Rosie Fortescue Jewellery.

The brand is now stocked in Harvey Nichols and on her own website.

Earrings £80 Rosie Fortescue Jewellery

Source: Read Full Article