ARSENAL travel to Olympiacos for the first leg of their Europa League last 16 tie tonight.
And bookmakers Paddy Power are offering new customers a completely risk free £20 bet on the action PLUS a massive 82/1 bet builder special.
PADDY POWER – RISK FREE £20 BET*
How to claim Paddy Power's risk free £20 bet
- Visit the Paddy Power website using this link*
- Open a new account using the promo code YSKAEE and deposit £20
- Place a £20 bet on the Olympiacos vs Arsenal match before kick off in the Sportsbook
- If you win, great, Paddy Power will credit your account with the winnings
- If you lose, don't worry, you'll get your money back as cash – which can be withdrawn straight back to your bank account
Olympiacos vs Arsenal odds – Paddy Power
Olympiacos – 10/3
Draw – 5/2
Arsenal – 17/20
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – 10/3
Alexandre Lacazette – 10/3
Youssef El-Arabi – 5/1
Nicolas Pepe – 5/1
Ahmed Hassan – 11/2
Bukayo Saka – 6/1
Over 3.5 goals – 23/10
Under 3.5 goals – 2/7
- Paddy Power new customer offer: Get risk free £20 bet on Olympiacos vs Arsenal – CLAIM HERE*
Arsenal will be seeking revenge over their Greek opponents, who dumped them out of last year's competition in the round of 32.
Forward Youssef El Arabi scored in the 119th minute at the Emirates before Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang missed a glaring chance with virtually the last kick of the match.
Both sides overcame strong competition to reach the last-16 stage with Arsenal having beaten Benfica, while Olympiacos successfully navigated PSV Eindhoven.
The Gunners enter as 17/20 favourites to win inside 90 minutes but the hosts, who dropped out of the Champions League, boast a formidable home record.
82/1 Bet Builder special
Olympiakos vs Arsenal
A bet builder allows Paddy’s punters to pick from multiple markets for a single event across a range of sports and combine them into one bet.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to have 2+ shots on target
- Youssef El-Arabi to score anytime
- Match to be drawn
- Oleg Reabciuk to be booked
All four selections combined create odds of 82/1 – BACK HERE*
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Olympiacos have won 19 of their last 22 home fixtures, with their only two defeats coming against Porto and Manchester City.
So we think this one will finish in a 1-1 draw, which is available at 11/2 with Paddy Power.
New Paddy Power customers can use their £20 risk free bet* on our tip and if we're successful – you'll win £130.
If we're wrong, you get your money straight back as cash. It's as simple as that.
But if you fancy going for something a little bit bigger, then you can back our three-fold bet builder at odds of 82/1.
Our selections are: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to have 2+ shots on target, Youssef El-Arabi to score anytime, match to be drawn and Oleg Reabciuk to be booked.
£20 on that will return £1669.76 if it comes through.
SEE OVER £2000 IN FREE BETS HERE
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
*New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article