NOVAK DJOKOVIC is once again looking to stun great rival Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros.
The Serb has generally had the better of the Spaniard at grand slams in recent years, but has barely been able to lay a glove on him at the French Open.
In last year's final, Nadal was at his brilliant best as he ran out 6-0, 6-2, 7-5 winner over Djokovic.
What time does Djokovic vs Nadal start?
- Novak Djokovic takes on Rafael Nadal on Friday, June 11.
- The pair will take to Court Philippe-Chatrier at 4.30pm UK time – 5.30pm local time.
- However, this could change if the other semi-final between Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev goes on longer than expected.
What TV channel is Djokovic vs Nadal on and can I live stream it?
- Djokovic vs Nadal is live on ITV4 in the UK.
- To stream the match live, head to the ITV Hub.
- Coverage will begin at the conclusion of Tsitsipas vs Zverev.
Can I watch Djokovic vs Nadal for free?
- Yes. All ITV services are free for UK viewers with a TV licence.
Djokovic has 29 wins to Nadal's 28 in his career.
Though at grand slams Nadal leads 10-6 in the head-to-head stakes.
However, only three of these meetings took place in the last 5 years.
Djokovic was the winner at Wimbledon and the US Open while Nadal was victorious at Roland Garros.
At the French Open, Nadal has won seven of their meetings while Djokovic has won just one.
Novak Djokovic 11/5
Rafael Nadal 1/3
Source: Read Full Article