With everything that’s going on at the minute, you might have missed the fact that it’s the 75th anniversary of VE day on Friday.
To celebrate, long before they realised there would be a global pandemic, the government moved the bank holiday from Monday 4 May to Friday 8, to coincide with the anniversary.
Even if you’re stuck at home, you can still celebrate the anniversary of the end of World War Two in Europe.
Morrisons has launched an afternoon tea delivery box, which costs £15, including delivery.
It includes everything you need for a traditional afternoon, which might be the perfect treat during these times.
It says it serves two but honestly there’s so much, you could probably stretch it to feed more.
Inside you get:
- Morrisons The Best All Butter Sultana Scones 4 pack
- Rodda’s Classic Cornish Clotted Cream
- Mini Tiptree Strawberry Jam x 4
- Morrisons Lemon Bakewell Tarts 6 pack
- Morrisons The Best Belgian Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Morrisons Egg Mayonnaise Sandwich Filler 250g
- Morrisons Cheese & Onion Sandwich Filler 250g
- Morrisons 40 Everyday Tea Bags
- Cravendale Semi Skimmed Milk 1 Litre
- Morrisons Meduim White Bread 800g
- Morrisons The Best Marc De Champagne Truffles 140g
All the boxes will be delivered this Thursday, in time for the bank holiday on Friday but you need to get your order in quickly.
The box is the latest in a range of food boxes the supermarket has created to get supplies to people during lockdown.
Other options include an essentials box for vegetarians or meat eaters, a gluten free box, a fish box or a Ramadan box, which are all £35 each.
There’s also a bigger family meat box for £45 and if you want something a bit more luxurious, there’s a The Best meat box for £55.
You can see the full range of boxes here.
Source: Read Full Article