MIKE TYSON and Roy Jones Jr meet in their first press conference THIS WEEK ahead of their huge boxing bout next month.
The two legends – at a combined age of 105 – do battle on November 28 on a show which also features YouTube star Jake Paul. Here is how to watch all of the action…
When is Tyson vs Jones Jr press conference?
- The highly-anticipated press conference between Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr takes place from 5pm GMT on Thursday 29 October.
- That is 1pm ET over in the US.
- The event will be hosted by ESPN combat sports analyst Ariel Helwani.
How can I watch Tyson vs Jones Jr press conference?
- Watch all of the action from 6pm on BT Sport's YouTube channel.
- It will also be shown on Fite.TV and tysonontriller.com.
- The press conference stream will be FREE to watch.
When is Tyson vs Jones Jr?
- Tyson vs Jones Jr takes place on Saturday, November 28.
- Coverage begins at 8pm ET, which is midnight in UK.
- BT Sport Box Office will be showing the fight in the UK.
- You can also watch the pay-per-view event on tysonontriller.com.
What is Tyson vs Jones Jr undercard?
YouTuber Jake Paul leads the way on the four-fight card when he takes on ex-NBA star Nate Robinson.
Elsewhere KSI's trainer Viddal Riley is also in action as is former super-middleweight champion Badou Jack.
Emmy-winner Mario Lopez hosts the show, and musical acts will be announced for performances too.
- Tyson vs Jones Jr
- Badou Jack vs Blake McKernan
- Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson
- Viddal Riley vs Rashad Coulter
What have they said?
Roy Jones Jr: "He's still Mike Tyson, he's still one of the strongest, most explosive people who ever touched a boxing ring. If anything, I made a mistake going in with him. He's the bigger guy, he's the explosive guy. He's going to have all the first-round fireworks, not me. I do have first-round fireworks, but he's known for more first-round fireworks than anybody to ever touch boxing, other than maybe George Foreman."
Mike Tyson: "We're throwing punches at each other. This is going to be my definition of fun … broken eye sockets, broken jaw, broken rib. That's fun to me."
Source: Read Full Article