MANCHESTER UNITED take on old north west rivals Liverpool in the fourth round of the FA Cup this evening, just a week after their 0-0 draw in the Premier League.
There has to be a winner today, however, and both sides will be pinning for a spot in the fifth round of the oldest football competition in the world.
- Start time: 5pm GMT
- TV/Live stream: BBC One/iPlayer
- Man Utd XI: To follow
- Liverpool XI: To follow
Follow ALL the action with our live blog below…
Bet £10 on Man Utd vs Liverpool get £50 in FREE ACCAS
What time does Man Utd vs Liverpool kick-off?
- Man Utd's huge FA Cup clash with Liverpool will get underway from 5pm UK time on Sunday, January 24.
- The game will take place at Old Trafford.
- There will be no fans in attendance because of the coronavirus lockdown.
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Man Utd's game with Liverpool will be shown live on BBC One.
- The action is available for live streaming from the BBC iPlayer app, which can be downloaded onto a mobile or tablet device.
- You can also stream the game from a Smart TV, so long as it carries the BBC iPlayer app.
Can I watch for FREE?
- Yes, the game is available for FREE on BBC One, so long as you have a TV licence.
- You can also catch the action on the BBC iPlayer.
Liverpool look set to welcome back Mo Salah after the Egyptian was only on the bench against Burnley.
Jordan Henderson remains out, while Joel Matip returned in the defeat to the Clarets and could be rested.
Diogo Kota and Naby Keita are sidelined but James Milner, Neco Williams and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are all pushing to play.
For United, Marcus Rashford is set to return after missing the win over Fulham.
With Ole chasing silverware this season, Edinson Cavani could once again lead the line while Bruno Fernandes, Paul Pogba and Harry Maguire all feature.
Man Utd – 31/20
Draw – 12/5
Liverpool – 13/8
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article