HOTELS in England reopened on Monday and are now welcoming guests back.
If you're keen to celebrate finally being able to check in to a hotel, we've found some of the poshest places to stay from £99 per stay.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Hotels were forced to close due to the third lockdown and had only been allowed to open for essential reasons, such as for key workers or for vulnerable people.
Now they are finally open again, though only two households can stay together at a hotel, with no limit on people – for example, this means two households of four people could stay together, taking the total number of people to eight.
If from more than two households, then the rule of six must be obeyed.
We've found some great deals at some of the UK's most luxurious hotels, so that you can enjoy that Champagne lifestyle on a budget.
- Overnight stay at The Resident Soho London including peak summer dates from £99 per stay
- Two-night stay at The Gables, Lake District from £119 per stay
- Warner Leisure Hotels two-night stays at luxury UK hotels from £173pp
- Overnight stay at Marco Pierre White's Country Manor Stay & six-course dining for two from £125 per stay
- Overnight stay at 5-star Crazy Bear hotel in Beaconsfield or Stadhampton with Champagne, dinner & breakfast from £299 per stay
- Two-night stay at Donnington Grove, Berkshire from £107 per stay
- Overnight stay at Milton Hill House, Oxfordshire with a three-course dinner & 20 per cent drinks discount from £119 per stay
- Overnight stay at Mallory Court Country House Hotel and Spa, Leamington Spa with five-course tasting menu from £139.50pp
- Overnight stay at 5-star Ellenborough Park, Cheltenham from £279 per stay
There are breaks in popular destinations including the Lake District, Oxfordshire, Cheltenham and Yorkshire.
The cheapest hotel deal is for an overnight stay at the sleek The Resident Soho in London including during peak summer dates from £99 per stay.
Self-catered accommodation, which includes holiday parks and caravan parks reopened last month.
And on June 21, holidays will hopefully resume with no restrictions in England.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- Premier Inn reopen with 2 million rooms for £29
- B&Bs in England are now open – here are deals in top seaside spots from £25
- Best theme park break deals including Peppa Pig World from £52pp
- Best UK glamping breaks this summer
- Pontins summer holiday breaks from just £119
- Cheap seaside hotel stays in England from £29
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools and campsites with availability for summer.
There are also great UK coach trips for families, holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
We’ve rounded up great deals in the UK’s warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England’s best family-friendly seaside towns.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article