FOOTBALL is back with a bang in Italy as two Serie A heavyweights face off in the Coppa Italia final four.
Juventus and AC Milan are set to resume league duties next week, but restart their 2019/20 campaigns with the second leg of this semi-final tie.
The contest is set up beautifully after the first encounter in February, which ended 1-1 in Milan after Cristiano Ronaldo netted a 91st minute equaliser from the penalty spot.
When is Juventus vs AC Milan?
- Originally scheduled for March 4, this game will be played exactly 100 days after that date.
- The two clubs are expected to meet at an empty Allianz Stadium on Friday, June 12.
- As with all games for the remainder of the season, it will be played behind closed doors.
What time does Juventus vs AC Milan kick off?
- Kick-off is at 9pm local time, which is 8pm BST.
- Away goals are in effect, so a 1-1 draw would send the tie to penalties.
- There is reportedly NO extra time in this game, with the winner playing the victor of Napoli vs Inter.
What TV channel is Juventus vs AC Milan on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch this game live on BT Sport 1 here in the UK.
- Coverage will begin at 7.45pm.
- If you have a mobile account with EE, you can watch this Copa clash without paying a penny – simply text SPORT to 150.
What is the team news?
The visitors are sweating on the fitness of Gonzalo Higuain, who strained a muscle after returning to training.
Long-term absentee Merih Demiral remains out, but apart from that Maurizio Sarri has no major concerns.
For Milan, Zlatan Ibrahimovic is ruled out after snapping his Achilles tendon back in May.
But in a boost, Gianluigi Donnarumma has overcome a persistent ankle knock and look set to start between the sticks.
Source: Read Full Article