THE Champions League has reached its business end and three English teams remain in contention.
Chelsea have made it through after making a huge statement of intent by easing past Atletico Madrid.
And Liverpool and Man City both comfortably got past German opposition to reach this stage.
Meanwhile Porto were the surprise package, knocking out Juventus on away goals.
What time does the Champions League draw start?
- The Champions League draw commences at 11am UK time (12pm CET).
- It will be held at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland.
What TV channel is the Champions League draw on and can I live stream it?
- The Champions League draw is live on BT Sport 1.
- To stream it live, head to the BT Sport website or app.
- You will also be able to stream it on the Uefa website.
Can I watch the Champions League draw for free?
- Yes. The Uefa stream is free for all viewers.
- Viewers with an EE phone contract can also get a three-month free trial of BT Sport.
- Simply text SPORT to 150.
Which teams are seeded for the Champions League draw?
There are no seedings in the Champions League quarter-final stage.
The following teams have qualified for this stage.
- Man City
- Real Madrid
- Borussia Dortmund
- Paris Saint-Germain
- Bayern Munich
Source: Read Full Article