Is this the ultimate food combination? Celebrity chef shares her super simple three-step recipe for CARROT CAKE pancakes – and they’re guilt-free
- Celebrity chef Rosie Mansfield has revealed how to make carrot cake pancakes
- The sugar-free recipe is a great healthy alternative for families, she says
- The pancakes call for almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and carrots
Celebrity chef and TV personality, Rosie Mansfield, has revealed her secret recipe for carrot cake pancakes
Celebrity chef and TV personality, Rosie Mansfield, has revealed her secret recipe for carrot cake pancakes.
The 34-year-old ‘Good Chef, Bad Chef’ star shared the sugar-free recipe with Femail and said they are the perfect treat for kids and adults alike.
‘They will help you and your family cut back on the sugar overload this year, without any compromises on enjoyment,’ she said.
The pancake recipe calls for almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and a cup of carrots as well as monkfruit sweetener.
The super easy three-step recipe calls for all of the dry ingredients to be sifted into a bowl before adding the almond milk.
Once this has been well combined home cooks just have to add the vanilla, carrots and currants to the mix before letting it sit for ten minutes.
The pancake recipe calls for almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and a cup of carrots as well as monkfruit sweetener
The 34-year-old ‘Good Chef, Bad Chef’ star shared the sugar-free recipe with Femail and said they are the perfect treat for kids and adults alike
To cook Rosie suggests melting a teaspoon of coconut oil in a non-stick pan before frying the pancakes for two minutes on each side.
The recipe serves between two and four people and can be served with ice cream and sugar-free caramel sauce.
Rosie says the dish takes just 30 minutes to make.
The successful chef lives between Australia and the UK, and has over 16k followers on Instagram.
How can I make Rosie’s carrot cake pancakes at home?
1½ cup almond flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 pinch sea salt
¼ tsp cinnamon powder
¼ tsp nutmeg powder
1¼ cup almond milk
1 tbsp ground flaxseed
½ cup monkfruit sweetener
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup carrots, grated
3 tbsp currants
Coconut oil, to cook pancakes
1. In a bowl, sift the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and flaxseed and mix together to combine. Add the almond milk and whisk until combined.
2. Add the vanilla, carrots and currants and mix. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in a nonstick pan, add the mixture in batches and fry for two minutes on each side over medium-low heat.
4. Serve at room temperature with ice cream and caramel syrup.
Serves two-four people. Total preparation and cooking time is 30 minutes.
Rosie pictured with her good chef, bad chef co-star Adrian Richardson
Source: Read Full Article