NO one likes forking out for a washing machine, there are definitely more exciting things to buy. Black Friday to the rescue!
Black Friday washing machine deals cannot be missed, in some cases you can save hundreds and we're here to help you.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop AO's Black Friday sale here
Washing Machine Black Friday deals – Live Now
From Samsung to Whirlpool, we've found the best washing machine Black Friday deals to shop now.
- Samsung ecobubble 9kg graphite A+++ washing machine, was £499, now £419 – buy here
- Samsung 9kg/6kg A-rated washer dryer, was £799, now £699 – buy here
- Miele 9kg A+++ rated washing machine, was £1,199, now £999 – buy here
- Samsung autodose 8kg washing machine in graphite, was £520, now £449 – buy here
- Whirlpool 8kg/6kg A-rated washer dryer, £499 – buy here
Currys PC World
- Hotpoint 9kg 1,600 spin washing machine, was £379.99, now £279.99 – buy here
- Samsung ecobubble 8kg 1,400 spin washing machine, was £389.98, now £299.97 – buy here
- Miele WiFi-enabled 9kg, 1,400 spin washing machine, was £1,199.99, now £999.99 – buy here
- Beko Bluetooth 9kg 1,400 spin washing machine, was £349.99, now £279.99 – buy here
- Neff integrated 8kg 1,400 spin washing machine, was £849, now £729 – buy here
- Samsung 9kg 1,400 spin washing machine, now £429, saving £170 – buy here
- Miele 9kg 1,400 spin A+++ rated washing machine, £999, saving £200 – buy here
- Indesit EcoTime IWC71252W 7KG Washing Machine – White, was £199.99, now £179.99 – buy here
- Hotpoint NSWM863CBS 8KG 1600 Spin Washing Machine – Black, was £329.99, now £259.99 – buy here
- Samsung WW90T684DLH/S1 9KG Addwash Washing Machine – White, was £664, saving £614 – buy here
- Candy Smart Pro CSO14103TWCBE 10kg Load, 1400 Spin Washing Machine – Black, was £279.99, saving £249.99 – buy here
- Beko WTL94151W 9kg Load, 1400rpm Spin Washing Machine – White, was £299.99, saving £249.99 – buy here
- Samsung WW90TA046AE/EU 9kg Load, 1400 Spin Washing Machine with ecobubble™ – White, was £499.99, now £419 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2020?
This year, Black Friday falls on November 27, the day after Thanksgiving is celebrated in the USA.
But you don't have to wait for the actual day to start looking around for deals – many retailers start discounting their goods around two weeks before the actual day and continue discounting until Cyber Monday, which falls on November 30 this year.
To find out more about the origins of Black Friday and how to get the best deals, check out our Black Friday explainer.
When is Cyber Monday?
The Black Friday extravaganza continues through the weekend and into Cyber Monday, which is November 30 this year.
Loads of retailers launch new offers and sales on the day, which has become just as massive as Black Friday itself—so it's definitely worth checking out.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Washing Machines
- Coffee Machines
What are the best washing machines you can buy in 2020?
Washing machines are going so much further than a simple wash and spin cycle these days.
The newest high-end machines such as the Miele W1 WSR863WPS and the LG V5 F4V508WS are extremely energy efficient.
They can also be connected to your WiFi and controlled from a smartphone app, so you can time your washing to finish just as you arrive home from work.
Some machines such as the AEG L6FBG841CA automatically dispense the correct amount of laundry detergent to prevent waste while others including the AEG L7FEC146R and the Siemens IQ-700 WM16XGH1GB automatically alter their own washing settings to achieve the best results.
To discover more feature-packed washing machines that are on the market right now, check out our guide to the best washing machines.
Miele W1 WSR863WPS
- Miele W1 WSR863WPS, £1674 at AO – buy here
LG V5 F4V508WS
- £400 at AO – buy here
- AEG L6FBG841CA, £579 at AO – buy here
- AEG L7FEC146R,£699 at AO – buy here
Is Black Friday a good time to buy a washing machine?
It is, if you use it to secure a discount on something that you were already after. Resist the temptation to make impulse buys.
Start making a note of prices on the model you're after well before the big day – this way, you'll know a good deal when you see it and won't be caught up in the drama. It's easily done!
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Discover more about Black Friday and where to find all the best deals in our Black Friday explainer.
If you’re short on freezer space, you’ll enjoy our round-up of the best chest freezers to inspire you to batch cook for your family.
Or if you're interested in using your kitchen waste in an eco-friendly way, read our story on the best compost bins.
Source: Read Full Article