- For Black Friday 2020 and Cyber Monday 2020, MVMT, one of our favorite startup watch brands, is offering discounts on its fan-favorite timepieces.
- The brand's Black Friday deals are currently live on its own site and at retailers like Macy's, with almost 50% off select items.
- In addition to watches, you can also find savings on eyewear and jewelry.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
Startup favorite watch brand MVMT is already running deals for Black Friday 2020. In addition to MVMT's own site, you can also find discounts on its classic timepieces at retailers like Macy's. Right now, watches for both men and women are up to 47% off, offering serious savings.
If you aren't in the market for a new watch right now, you can also find deals on MVMT eyewear and jewelry, including men's and women's sunglasses, necklaces, rings, and more. Plus, items come with free shipping and returns. Shop the best deals currently running below and find more great Black Friday style deals here.
The best Black Friday 2020 watch deals from MVMT
More great MVMT deals:
- Up to 30% off men and women's eyewear
- A prism pendant necklace for just $35
- 40% off an elegant groove ring
Find more Black Friday deals from our favorite startups:
- Brooklinen's Black Friday sale is a sitewide 20% off all sheets, towels, and loungewear
- Bombas' Black Friday sale is going on now, and you can save 20% sitewide on socks and loungewear
- Lululemon is offering steep discounts on popular items like Wunder Under leggings, bike shorts, tanks, and more as part of its early Black Friday sale
- Away is offering luggage bundles for discounts of up to $125 as part of its first-ever Black Friday sale
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article