THIS year's school summer holidays present a great opportunity for families to get away, after long periods of being cooped up at home.
Despite a rush on summer bookings, there are still great deals to be had at kid-friendly holiday parks.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
There are deals across the UK at big name parks including Haven, Pontins and Butlin's.
Many holiday parks have access to facilities like indoor swimming pools and games rooms, as well as entertainment shows so there's something to keep little ones occupied whatever the great British weather throws at us.
Destinations on offer include Cornwall, Devon and Sussex.
These are the best bargains over the summer school holidays:
- Haven School Holidays in Scotland from £694 per stay
Cornwall, Devon, Dorset and Somerset from £894 per stay
Norfolk from £899 per stay
Sussex from £834 per stay
Wales from £784 per stay
- Pontins July and August breaks from £119 per stay
- Away Resorts breaks from £549 per stay
- John Fowler Holidays breaks from £559 per stay
- Center Parcs school holiday 3-night breaks from £599 per stay
- Butlin's school holiday breaks from £384 per stay
This year, school summer holidays dates run from Monday, July 26 to Tuesday, August 31.
Groups up to six people from different households or unlimited numbers of people from two households can now share a holiday let together.
And from June 21, there will be no restrictions on group sizes for holidays although the dates for coming out of lockdown are not set in stone.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- Best June holiday parks deals from £160
- UK holiday spots during school summer break without the crowds
- Bargain London city breaks from £27 a night
- Premier Inn reopen with 2 million rooms for £29
- B&Bs in England are now open – here are deals in top seaside spots from £25
- Best theme park break deals including Peppa Pig World from £52pp
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article