Prince Charles is out of self-isolation after getting the all clear from a doctor.
The Prince of Wales, 71, is confirmed to have come out of quarantine following his coronavirus diagnosis last week.
A Clarence House spokesman said: ”Having consulted with his doctor, The Prince of Wales is now out of self-isolation.”
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are ‘committed to having another baby’ after moving to the US
President Donald Trump says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle ‘must pay’ for their own security after moving to California
However, Charles’ wife Camilla, 72, is still in self-isolation and will remain so for another week, Clarence House confirmed.
Charles spent seven days in self-isolation at his Birkhall home on the Balmoral estate in Scotland, according to government guidelines, after he tested positive for covid-19 last week.
Prince William and Prince Harry’s father is said to be “in good health” after recovering from the deadly virus, according to a royal source.
It’s also understood Charles will continue to hold meetings at his office in Birkhall and is taking video conferences while his wife continues to isolate in a separate part if the royal property, which Charles inherited from the Queen Mother when she died in 2002.
Charles’ all clear comes five days after it was confirmed he tested positive for coronavirus.
A statement issued at the time read: "The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Coronavirus.
“He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual. The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus.
Meghan Markle's dad Thomas says she and Prince Harry 'should go back to the UK to support the Queen'
Meghan Markle 'tells Prince Harry he cannot fly to the UK' as his dad Prince Charles contracts coronavirus
“In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.
“The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing.
“It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks.”
The Prince of Wales was later seen for the first time since his diagnosis in a video where he clapped for the NHS.
He looked in high spirits on Thursday night as he joined the nation to applaud medical workers who are staying at work to fight the pandemic in a video shared on the Clarence House official Instagram.
Meanwhile a separate clip of Camilla placed next to that of Charles shows her applauding NHS workers from a window.
Posting to their one million followers, the pair wrote: "Thank you to all [clapping emoji] #ClapForOurCarers #ThankYouNHS”.
Source: Read Full Article