Blake Shelton has announced that his new album, Body Language, will be released on May 21.
Speaking about his first full-length studio record in nearly four years, Shelton said, “We’ve been working on this album on and off for two years now, and I’m very proud of what we have put together.”
“We certainly had some unique challenges with the pandemic, but we also had a lot of fun. We explored new sounds while making sure to get in some classic country,” the Oklahoma native added.
The 12-track album is available for pre-order on April 23.
Body Language includes the title track featuring the Swon Brothers and “Happy Anywhere,” the country music icon’s recent No. 1 duet with his fiancée, Gwen Stefani.
1. Minimum Wage (Nicolle Galyon, Jesse Frasure, Corey Crowder)
2. Body Language (feat. The Swon Brothers) (Colton Swon, Zach Swon, Matt McGinn, Ryan Beaver)
3. Happy Anywhere (feat. Gwen Stefani) (Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne, Matt Jenkins)
4. Now I Don’t (Jessi Alexander, Alyssa Vanderheym, Michael Hardy)
5. Monday Mornin’ Missin’ You (Jessi Alexander, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson)
6. Corn (Craig Wiseman, Matt Dragstrem, Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawon)
7. Makin’ It Up As You Go (Brad Tursi, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
8. Whatcha Doin’ Tomorrow (Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman, Casey Beathard)
9. The Girl Can’t Help It (Ben Hayslip, Josh Osborne, Mark Holman)
10. The Flow (Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
11. Neon Time (Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler, Ben West)
12. Bible Verses (Joe Fox, Andrew Peebles, Brett Sheroky)
Source: Read Full Article