WHETHER you're writing a card for a relative or just fancy cracking a few gags during the long weekend, dropping in a few puns always goes down well.
Here are some of the best to get your friends and family giggling during Easter weekend 2020.
Puns with 'egg' in them…
It's always eas(ter)y to find a yolk, er sorry, joke or two about eggs.
You can substitute egg for ex in any word – and voila.
Here's some egg-samples:
- How egg-citing!
- How egg-cellent!
- That's egg-sactly right.
- Is chocolate for breakfast a bit egg-stravagant?
- I'm egg-static!
- This is an egg-stremely good weekend.
- Need to eggs-ercise off that chocolate
- Mum, this roast dinner is egg-ceptional.
- Don't eggs-aggerate, you couldn't possibly eat all that chocolate.
- You'll sound egg-centric if you keep saying all these puns.
Here's some other puns for Easter
- That's all, yolks!
- Happy Fry-day!
- Let’s hatch a plan for the weekend.
- This is cracking stuff.
- What's the weather like for a walk? Should we whisk it?
- The long weekend is perfect to party around the cluck.
- That was a bad joke, but omelette-ing it slide
- You're poaching all my best yolks
- Have a hoppy Easter
- You crack me up
And why not quip up a storm with these jokes
What kind of stories do rabbits like best?
The ones with hoppy endings
What happened to the Easter egg when it heard a funny joke?
It cracked up
Why did the Easter egg hide?
He was a little chicken
How does the Easter bunny stay fit?
Eggs-ercise and hare-obics
What music do Easter bunnies like?
Source: Read Full Article