Early holiday shopping has officially begun. And if you’re someone who prefers to stay away from the madness that is Black Friday and Cyber Monday, rest easy knowing that the deals that (quietly) drop ahead of the post-Thanksgiving discounts are just as competitive. Take, for example, Kate Spade’s sale on sale, which has some of the steepest savings we’ve seen all year.
Of course, Kate Spade doesn’t need to entice its shoppers with sales. The designer bags, clothing, and shoes are 100 percent worth the splurge, meaning people eagerly shop the brand year-round. But fans of the label know that discounts drop on the regular, with some of the biggest usually happening around this time. That said, if you’ve had your eye on something — or were inspired to scoop up a new Kate Spade bag thanks to their regular appearance on Emily in Paris — now might be the best time.
Kate Spade’s sale-on-sale event, which ends tonight, is offering up to 75 percent off more than 1,200 items when you use the code EARLYBIRD at checkout — and yes, that includes its iconic bags (which became a staple in Emily Cooper’s Parisian wardrobe), its iconic shoes, and its iconic silk scarves. Like we said: Let the early holiday shopping commence.
There are plenty of standouts in Kate Spade’s sale on sale, like the Dorie Bucket Bag that Cooper carried in episode 10 and a less fuzzy version of the Nicola crossbody bag she wore while smashing crème brûlée with Pierre Cadeau. If clothes are what you’re after, tons of cozy finds are included, too, like this adorable cherry sweater or this sweater dress that will no doubt earn you endless compliments.
Kate Spade’s sale-on-sale event ends tonight, so if you want to get in some pre-holiday shopping, now’s the time to do so. Shop our favorite finds below and don’t forget to use the code EARLYBIRD for some major savings at checkout.
Best Bag Deals
- Kate Spade Dorie Medium Bucket Bag, $151 (Originally $358)
- Kate Spade Roulette Small Saddle Bag, $83 (Originally $198)
- Kate Spade Sloan Medium Backpack, $98 (Originally $298)
- Kate Spade Louise Small Dome Satchel, $133 (Originally $278)
- Kate Spade Picnic Apple Crossbody, $125 (Originally $298)
Best Clothing Deals
- Kate Spade Cherry Sweater, $96 (Originally $228)
- Kate Spade Enchanted Tweed Shirtdress, $215 (Originally $448)
- Kate Spade Sparkle Cardigan Sweater, $71 (Originally $298)
- Kate Spade Silk Charmeuse Blouse, $107 (Originally $298)
- Kate Spade Sparkle Stripe Sweater Dress, $167 (Originally $398)
Best Accessory Deals
- Kate Spade Candy Drops Enamel Huggies, $25 (Originally $58)
- Kate Spade Triple Spade Flower Stand, $7 (Originally $20)
- Kate Spade Cherry Toss Silk Bandana, $23 (Originally $48)
- Kate Spade Quilted Leather Tech Gloves, $46 (Originally $128)
- Kate Spade x keds Neon Raffia Platform Sneakers, $48 (Originally $100)
- Kate Spade Lake Lace-up Boots, $389 (Originally $648)
Source: Read Full Article