CHRISTMAS is fast approaching and if you're looking for the perfect present for her, we've here to help.
We've put together our picks that any lady in your life would be happy to receive this Christmas.
Whether it's something special, a new scent, a luxury gift or something personalised – there's plenty to choose from.
These are our top picks for the best Christmas gifts for her 2021, just make sure you grab yours quick as it'll be here before you know it.
Looking to save extra? Don't forget to check or sign up to TopCashback and/or Quidco; these cashback sites will help you earn money back on everything you buy and are often running great promotions to help you save.
Make sure you shop ahead on Black Friday too, as the huge November shopping event is a chance to bag some huge savings in the sales.
So grab your wallet and get ready to shop.
Personalised Gifts for Her
If you want to get her something really special then why not pick up something personalised.
1. Personalised Wool Throw
The personalised herringbone wool throw can be personalised with a gold leather patch engraved with your message.
It's the perfect gift for winter.
- Personalised Wool Throw, £86, Not on the High Street – buy here
2. Personalised Black And Leather Jute Shopper
You can't go wrong with a new bag and this new shopper is perfect for the return to the office.
- Personalised Black And Leather Jute Shopper, £29, Not On The High Street – buy here
3. Initial & Birthstone Necklace
Edge of Ember's gorgeous Initial and Birthstone Necklace is a great choice for Christmas, and can be personalised with a delicate birthstone and initial.
- Initial & Birthstone Necklace, £145, Edge of Ember – buy here
4. Personalised Cord Jewellery Box
Jewellery fans will love this gift, and it's perfect for keeping all your sparkles safe.
- Personalised Cord Jewellery Box, £27.99, Getting Personal – buy here
Luxury gifts for her
1. Softshot 21 Leather Cross-Body Bag
If you want to really spoil her, then you can't go wrong with a gorgeous handbag and this Marc Jacobs bag is the perfect everyday bag.
- Marc Jacobs Softshot 21 leather cross-body bag, £360 – buy here
2. The Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Maker
Calling all chocolate fans, the Velvetiser is the perfect gift and will create your most indulgent hot chocolates ever.
With two ceramic cups worth £99.95, it's the perfect present for cold winter nights.
- The Velvetiser Hot Chocolate Maker, £99.95, Hotel Chocolat – buy here
3. Vera Wang for Wedgwood With Love Frame
Vera Wang screams luxury, and this photo frame is a great way to get a slice of glamour without breaking the bank.
At £65 it's not the cheapest but is a great way to snap up Vera Wang on a budget.
- Vera Wang for Wedgwood With Love Frame, £65, John Lewis – buy here
Gardening Gifts for Her
1. Vivi Lemon Tree
This gorgeous mini Lemon Tree is perfect for a budding gardener.
Small enough to stay inside, Patch say to move her inside in winter and out in summer.
- Vivi, £55, Patch Plants – buy here
2. Grow Your Own Prosecco
Your very own prosecco supply? Sounds good right?
This gorgeous gardening gift includes a healthy grape vine, delivered along with personalised labels for their own bottles of home-grown bubbly.
- Grow Your Own Prosecco Style Sparkling Wine Gift Crate, £38, Not on the High Street – buy here
3. 'The Botanical' Mini Posy Fresh Flower Subscription
This Botanical Box subscription contains "the sweetest selection of aromatic and seasonal floral ingredients."
It's the perfect gift for a flower fan and shoppers can choose between 3 and 6 month subscription.
- 'The Botanical' Mini Posy Fresh Flower Subscription, £45, Not on the High Street – buy here
Gift Hampers for Her
This one is a real treat and doesn't come cheap at £110, however it's filled with gorgeous products all in the White Company's most popular scent, Seychelles.
- Seychelles Hamper, £110, The White Company – buy here
2. Large Chocolate Hamper
Hotel Chocolat's Large Hamper is perfect for a chocolate fan; with enough chocolate to keep any chocoholic happy.
With tasty faves including the Salted Caramel Chocolate Puddles, yummy Milk and Cookies Nano Slabs and much more you'll need to resist eating it all at once.
- Large Chocolate Hamper, £40, Hotel Chocolat – buy here
3. All the Best Gift
Lush have put together some of their best gifts in one handy hamper including Honey I Washed the Kids Soap, Dream Cream Body Lotion, The Olive Branch Shower Gel, Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub.
- All the Best Gift Set, £25, Lush – buy here
Perfume Gift Sets for Her
1. English Pear & Freesia Scent Layering Trio
We love Jo Malone, and their Layering Trio is the perfect gift for a perfume fan.
Designed to be paired and layered, Jo Malone say "Start with a spritz of mellow English Pear & Freesia, then follow with another fragrance. Try layering with sunny Honeysuckle & Davana for a fruity floral fragrance. Or pair with mysterious Oud & Bergamot for a hypnotic woody scent."
- English Pear & Freesia Scent Layering Trio, £84, Jo Malone – buy here
2.Valentino Voce Viva Eau de Parfum Gift Set
Valentino's Voce Viva perfumes is one of our favourite scents this year, and this gift set is top of our lists.
With top notes of Italian Bergamot, Heart notes ofOrange Blossom, Golden Gardenia Accord, and base notes of Addictive Cristal Moss and Vanilla – it's gorgeous.
This set combines a full-size bottle with a mini travel spray that pops perfectly in your handbag.
- Valentino Voce Viva Eau de Parfum Gift Set 50ml, £78, Lookfantastic – buy here
3. Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum Gift Set
Worth over £90, this gorgeous gift set includes the stunning Yves Saint Laurent Libre fragrance and a fabulous Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick.
What more could you need?
- Yves Saint Laurent Libre Eau de Parfum Gift Set , £80, Lookfantastic – buy here
Letterbox Gifts for Her
1. Organic Letterbox Spa Gift Collection
This luxurious letterbox spa gift is full of handmade bath and body products and is the ultimate gift if she's looking for some TLC.
With five organic products wrapped in a signature card and muslin packaging; it's the perfect gift to receive through the door.
- Organic Letterbox Spa Gift Collection, £28, Not on the High Street – buy here
2. Large Letterbox Posie In Brights
These beautiful dried flowers are available in muted pinks and brights and can even be delivered with a Apothecary Bottle Vase for an extra £6.
A low intensive gift, these flowers don't require a lot of looking after and last forever.
- Large Letterbox Posie In Brights, £18.95, Not on the High Street – buy here
3. The Fisayo
Want to gift her some real flowers instead? Bloom and Wild's gorgeous collection are delivered through the letterbox and arrive in bud and bursts into life over 48 hours.
There's lots to choose from but we love the Fisayo.
- The Fisayo, £30 – buy here
Special gifts for her
1. Diptyque Candle
Can you ever go wrong with a Diptyque candle? The answer is no.
The gorgeous Baies candle is one of our faves and "combines the aroma of blackcurrant leaves and Bulgarian rose".
A super special gift for a special someone, she is sure to love it.
- Diptyque Baies Candle, £49, Space NK – buy here
2. Baby Bee Necklace
We're obsessed with this gorgeous necklace from Alex Monroe.
The Baby Bee necklace is the smaller version of their classic bee necklace and we love it.
Available in silver, fold, or rose gold it's gorgeous present she'll love forever.
- Baby Bee Necklace, £126, Alex Monroe – buy here
3. Agata Gold Wine Glasses Set of Four
These gorgeous glasses are perfect for an interiors lover or someone celebrating a new house
If Christmas is a tie for celebrating then it's a great chance to put them to use too.
- Agata Gold Wine Glasses Set of Four, £34, Oliver Bonas – buy here
Top 10 Christmas presents for her
Looking for the ultimate Christmas present for her this year, here are our top ten picks:
- Make up: You can never go wrong with a new eye palette.
- Loungewear: We've all been spending more time inside this year, so why not treat her to some new garms.
- Earrings: The ultimate Zoom accessory; glam on top and comfy on bottom.
- Home Fitness Gear: Moved towards work out at home? Make sure she has what she needs.
- Wall Art: Moving in together? Get her something for the new house.
- Necklaces: Something she can wear every day and think of you.
- Trainers: You can't go wrong with a new pair of kicks.
- Handbag: Every woman needs a decent handbag, why not get her a new one for 2021.
- Clothes: Looking forward to a New Years party at home? Why not dress up.
- Watch: A good watch is timeless, and she's bound to love it.
What are the most popular Christmas gifts for women 2020?
Christmas presents this year are likely to be a little different.
After lockdown, many of us may be wanting new work out gear, or lounge wear.
Skincare has been huge, as well as coffee machines.
Experience gifts to look forward to when this is all over will go down well.
What are some thoughtful gift ideas?
It all depends what the lady in your life is into.
Something personalised, or unique will show her how much you care.
What should I get my wife for Christmas?
Looking for the perfect gift for your wife this Christmas? The perfect gift will be something unique and special to her. If you've just moved home, then luxury looking homewares could be just the thing.
If she's into sparkly things then maybe a piece of jewellery is more her?
Think about what she likes and then you can't go wrong.
What to get the woman who has everything?
If you're shopping for the woman who has everything, then look for something unique.
You can never go wrong with alcohol – something to enjoy over the Christmas period, or a new house plant. Maybe even a beautiful notebook as we all continue to work from home.
What do get teenage girls for Christmas?
Teenage girls are notoriously hard to buy for, you can't go wrong with merchandise from their favouritue band, or artist.
Beauty gifts will also go down a treat, as will footwear – you can never have too many trainers.
What Christmas presents can I get for her on a budget?
Shopping on a budget? Don't worry it's the thought that counts.
Why not make her something alongside a gift? A homemade gift will go down a treat.
Think outside the box, looking for photo frames? Make sure to include a picture of you? Buy a smaller size of toiletries or a gift set rather than a huge size.
When should I start shopping for Christmas?
Whatever you do, don't leave it to the last minute! The perfect time to start shopping is October and November so you can spread it over pay packets.
Should I buy Christmas presents during Black Friday?
Yes! Shop during Black Friday and you're sure to bag a mega deal.
Looking for the best beauty advent calendar? Here are our top picks.
Loved our roundup of the best Christmas gifts for her? Check out our top shopping guides on Sun Selects here.
Don't forget to shop ahead on Black Friday.
Source: Read Full Article